Role: Human Resource Manager
Full-time Permanent Employment
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of Heckerbella.
- Bridging the Heckerbella management and employee relations.
- Managing the internal recruitment, selection, onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- His/ her duties will also involve managing activities such as job design, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture within the organization.
- Minimum 2 years working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or any other related field.
- Certifications added advantage.