Role: Finance Manager
Full-time Permanent Employment
The finance manager will manage the financial bookkeeping of Heckerbella. He/ She is required to process invoices, record payments and track expenses.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable university
- Cognitive experience in Cost Accounting
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience
- Cognitive experience in working with Cloud based ERPs and accounting software and packages.
- Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Effective communication skills
- Create and monitor internal audit procedures
- Preferably male, not more than 35 years old.
- Prepare sales invoice and payment vouchers
- Monitor accounts receivables and all payables
- Ensuring each expense is cross-checked with the corresponding invoices
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliation
- Maintain all necessary books of accounts
- Document and record prepare financial reports
- Manage office petty cash
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Handle all tax functions i.e PAYE remittance
- File all records appropriately
- Send weekly/ monthly reports to the recommended reporting channels
- Carry out other administrative duties as required by management.