Role: Business Development Officer
Heckerbella Limited is a digital transformation company that enables African decision-makers to define the future. We work with our clients as a team to ensure they compete in a world of constant innovation.
We are looking to hire an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for working with the business development manager to analyze business strategies and identify opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability. We are seeking a candidate who is creative and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our business, customers, and their needs.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Build strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Work closely with staff across department to implement growth strategies.
- Collating and maintaining client information in company’s database.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference materials, and other documents as required.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify clients’ needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively engage with various levels of management, staff and clients.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Must be female (for gender balance).
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in business development or similar field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
**Salary Range: N120-150k Gross **